Diseases of the respiratory system occupy the first place in the world in the structure of general morbidity. In terms of prevalence and frequency of occurrence, the number of diseases of upper respiratory tract exceeds half of the total number of all respiratory diseases.
This is due to the fact that the tonsils of the pharyngeal ring are the first to meet all harmful pathogenic infections and are an important part of the body’s immune defense.
Angina, chronic tonsillitis and pharyngitis are the most common manifestations of upper respiratory tract infection. The cause of their occurrence is bacterial and viral agents, which, with a decrease in immunity, begin to multiply actively and cause inflammation of the tonsils and mucous membranes.
The first symptoms of inflammation of the upper respiratory tract are:
- slight increase in body temperature, possibly general malaise
- in the throat there is a sensation of a foreign body, dryness, tickling, accompanied by redness
- swelling of the nasopharynx develops, there is an increase and redness of the tonsils
- Against the background of irritation of the mucous membrane, a dry cough occurs, which later turns into a wet form with sputum production.
Proper and timely use of antiseptics in the form of gargling, irrigation of the nasopharynx or inhalation and stimulation of immunity can prevent further spread of infection and avoid possible complications. The most important criteria for the use of drugs are the safety and efficacy of the application.
One of the most effective, fast-acting and safe antiseptics is Rotocan. It is a natural herbal preparation from a mixture of extracts of medicinal plants with a pronounced antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
The use of rotokan for sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and other respiratory diseases contributes to the rapid recovery and significantly reduces the risk of complications.
The composition of Rotokan includes extracts of such medicinal plants as:
- Calendula officinalis. It has a pronounced bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, astringent and wound-healing effect. As a tincture and ointment is also used for abrasions, bedsores, purulent ulcers and boils.
- Pharmaceutical camomile . The components of the flower baskets have an antispasmodic and analgesic effect, relieve inflammation, while accelerating tissue regeneration. It is widely used for sore throat and tonsillitis due to its rapid antimicrobial effect and diaphoretic action. Good for treating children as a sedative.
- Yarrow grass. The extract exhibits a wide range of healing properties. In addition to a strong anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effect, it produces a significant anti-allergic effect, removing redness, itching and swelling.
According to the instructions, the use of Rotokan during pregnancy and breastfeeding is undesirable. This is caused by the presence of ethyl alcohol in its composition.
Therefore, to avoid the ingress of ethanol in the body of the future mother or child, but to obtain the necessary therapeutic effect, it is safe to use Rotocan as an inhalation solution. The use of the drug in the form of rinsing or in the case of the possible presence of an allergy to its components, is carried out only in consultation with the doctor!
Numerous positive reviews of Rotokane in the treatment of angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis and other respiratory diseases in children indicate a low toxicity of the drug, as well as a high efficiency of use after several rinses. If a child is allergic to the components of medicinal plants, it is necessary to consult with a pediatrician before use.
Thus, in case of inflammations of the respiratory system, oral cavity, influenza and acute respiratory infections, Rotokan provides:
- high efficiency of components in the fight against pathogenic bacteria
- fast regenerating effect on inflamed organs and areas
- safety of use in different groups of patients
- no side effects due to the natural composition
- possibility of use as inhalation
- proven quality from a domestic manufacturer
- budget security and the health of the whole family.
It must be remembered that accurate diagnosis and timely treatment of any disease is an essential guarantee of full health and well-being. Putting them aside “for later” can significantly harm not only oneself, but also one’s loved ones.